Sunday, October 6, 2013

Hot Shotz of the Week - Josue Mendoze & Nicole Unrein

Name: Josue Mendoza
Team: Ballzagna!!
Playing since: First year; definitely coming back next year!!
Favorite WAKA memory:
Getting sent flying over a runner as he ran towards home while I jumped up for the ball in an attempt to tag him out. The landing looked more painful than it was as I flipped over him and landed straight on my butt, but I am willing to sacrifice the body all for the sake of a good play. And at the end of the day, no hard feelings between me and him. It's all in fun.
Drink of choice:
My daily, delicious protein shake, after a tiring workout at the gym. It seriously is a huge highlight of my day. But then again, anyone that knows me, knows that anytime I feed my body is a cause for celebration.
If you were to be featured on a Magazine, which one would it be and what would be the headline?
Jet Magazine, Headline: Thats right I put this guy on the cover! Go ahead!! Fire me! I dont care!! -The Editor (Not what I would've hoped for, but at least I made the cover of a magazine.)



Name: Nicole Unrein
Team: Truffle Shuffle
Playing since: 2011
Favorite WAKA memory:
Waka cruise to Mexico-but all the things that happened on the boat, stays on the boat!
Drink of Choice:
Kickball kool-aids  (blueberry vodka & pomegranate juice) or fireball
You're the lead in the movie only once in your life; what's the title and plot synopsis?
"If I Ruled the World" & it would be me changing things to the way I like them- can you say "A" type personality?

No comments:

Post a Comment