Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Hot Shotz / Meet Your Coordinators - Week Two

Name: Jeff "J3" Cornetet

Team: GROUNDS FOR DISMISSAL (Wed) & Legendary (Fri)
Playing since: Fall 2010 (in the Tucson AZ Blister league. These will be my 19th and 20th seasons playing on WAKA teams.)
Favorite Waka kickball memory:
When my teams face off against The Peep(s) Show at the bar for flip cup!
Drink of choice [on the field]:
Bag of Franzia White Zinfandel.
Which Ninja Turtle would you be and why?
Raphael - He seems like a Virgo like me! I am generally skeptical and challenge even the most trivial of thoughts from people who are practically experts about what they are talking about. I am a wise guy all in good fun, but I can get agitated after a while when I get down on myself. Regardless, no one will see me get upset on Wednesdays, it's time to party it up in a camo onesie!





Name: Jeff "Golden" Golden
Team: Truffle Shuffle (Wed) and Stu Gotz (Fri)
Playing Since: Spring 2010 in the MA Minutemen League
Favorite Waka kickball memory:
When I was pitching and I beamed #katigangles as hard as I could on her way to 1st base #nomercy
Drink of choice:
Modus Hoperandi by Ska Brewing
You create a turtle-flavored jelly bean, describe the taste:
I climbed all the 14ers so it tastes like victory #nobigdeal




Name: Phillip Joseph Jones
Team: CFB (Coming From Behind)
Playing Since: Summer 2011
Favorite Waka kickball Memory:
Adult situations that cannot be mentioned
Drink of Choice:
Unsweetened Ice Tea no straw lots of ice
You get a turtle for the day, where do you take him?
I would take the turtle to go get pizza and dress up as Raphael

No comments:

Post a Comment