Friday, September 6, 2013

Hot Shots of the Week - Dana Donato & Mary Kate Wilson

Name: Dana Donato 
Team of Choice: Grounds For Dismissal 
Player Since: Spring 2011 
Favorite Waka Kickball memory:
There was this one time we all went to the bar......That's the last thing I remember but I woke up naked and with beads around my neck so I'm sure it was a great time 
Drink of Choice:
Smirnoff Ice 
If you had a snail that could magically grant wishes, what would you name it? 
Steve, I would name my snail Steve







Name: Mary Kate (MK) Wilson
Team: Ballzagna 
Playing since: Wednesday 
Favorite kickball memory: 
Our first win at our first game! 
Drink of Choice: 
New Belgium Ranger IPA 
For the impending zombie apocalypse, what will be your weapon of choice and why?
I would circle a bunch treadmills facing my house running at high speed...they would be on those things forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment